A health, wellness and recovery program for you and your immediate family<sup>1</sup>
No matter where you are on life's journey, Vivo can provide you and your immediate family1 with care and support. Vivo is available to you at no extra cost through our partnership with MLC Life Insurance. You have access to select services just for being a TelstraSuper member and unlock access to the extended range of services when you also have MLC Life Insurance cover in your super.
Get started today
Just for being a TelstraSuper member, you and your immediate family1 can start accessing health and wellness services online today. You have unlimited, on-demand access to the following confidential services via the Vivo Virtual Care portal:
- Nutrition Consult – tailored nutrition plans from a network of dietitians.
- Fitness Consult – tailored exercise plans from a network of exercise physiologists.
- Expert Medical Opinion – in-depth review of any physical condition from leading global medical experts.
- Mental Health Navigator2 – dedicated support for mental health from an Australian clinical psychologist or psychiatrist.
- Doctors Online – basic, non-urgent medical questions answered within 24 hours via phone or email by an Australian GP.
No extra cost
- Get more value out of your super when you start accessing Vivo today at no extra cost.
Unlimited, on-demand access to services
- Via the Vivo Virtual Care portal, you and your immediate family members1 can access select services when you want, and as many times as you need.
Reach out to Vivo
- Need help understanding your options? Reach out to Vivo and one of their specialists will take the time to understand your recovery needs and goals to get you started with the right care.
Members of TelstraSuper are eligible for Vivo through the Insurance cover provided by MLC Life Insurance. Vivo is not insurance (including health insurance) and it does not replace your relationship with your current doctor or medical specialist. MLC Life Insurance reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time to change the terms on which the service is provided to customers.
1Immediate family members include your children (under parental supervision), your partner, your parents and your partner’s parents. Access to immediate family members is limited to Vivo Virtual Care services. References to ‘family’ refers to immediate family. 2Mental Health Navigator is only available for those aged 18 years or older.